Sunday, November 20, 2011

A song for my baby Gabriel (",)






Dear Gabriel,


This song's especially for you, baby. Mama loves you super duper much! :)


Hugs and kisses,
Mama


***************************************


I'm not a boyband fan. I really don't like Backstreet Boys (I'd say "hate" but it's a strong word =p) even back in HS when everyone's drooling and kilig about them. But I like some songs from NSync and this is one of those songs. Oh, and I also love Boyz II Men. Nevermind the rest. :p


EnJOY the video! Are you also dedicating this song to someone special? ;)


Hope you're all having a Happy Sunday! (",)




***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never cared for any of nsync's ballads-Backstreet did ballads far better. Sync was better at uptempo dance songs. Loved BIIM, but saw them live and they have NO stage presence-very boring show.

R. Joy de Leon said...

@Albalass - sorry, I didn't mean to belittle BSB or other boybands. Back then, I also like 1 or 2 songs from some of them. :)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)