Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gabriel's milestones: The first 6 months ^_^


I thought I have a lot of time to catch up on posts before Gabriel's 2nd birthday. But now, I find mysef cramming. =p Oh well...Btw, sorry if my photo collages are not very nice. If you know a great site that I can use for my collages, please share with me. :) I'm not very artistic nor tech-savvy so please bear with my labor of love.. :)

Here are some of Gabriel's many firsts on his first 6 months...(redundant eh?=p)


Gabriel's first
month...
Christmas..
trip to the mall...
bath at home...
Christmas gift...

Gabriel's Christening on January 30, 2010
Church of the Alliance of Two Hearts
Godparents:
Faye
Jona
Ghie
Imee/Rex
Andy/Marzh
Gee


first overnight at the Marriott Hotel...
first time to attend a children's party (Ate AC's bday party)..
lifts his head and shoulders while lying on his tummy...
rolls over..
tries to sit up..
eats solid food...


reaches for and grasps a toy..
(and Red horse..just fooling around! =p)
sits down...
stands up..


eats his feet..
crawls...
plays on the laptop...
and bathes sitting down..




Thanks for bringing much happiness to our lives...I love you, baby!!!


A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before. 
~ Unknown (",)




***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)