Sunday, September 4, 2011

Vanity

"There are no grades of vanity, there are only grades of ability in concealing it."
~Mark Twain



Did I tell you I'm a wanderlust? How about that I'm camera shy?? Yes? Oh no, the latter part is not true..heheh! Actually, I AM vain..I love seeing myself look good on pictures.. =p and that vain part of me led me to make this page.

Here, you'll see me, myself, or pics of me with my friends and some of the places I've been. Hmm...and they say that a picture paints a thousand words, soooo think of this as my second About-me-page (on top of the other one on the nav bar...=p)..I hope you'll excuse my vanity. (",)

Note: Pics are arranged from oldest to newest..so you will have to be patient in scrolling down to see the latest and also, you'll see me grow older in each picture.. =p (I do hope I'll age gracefully.. hehe!)


Plantation Bay, Cebu
November 2004


with Nyoy at Maribago Bluewaters, Cebu *big grin*
December 2005


Do I look scared? =p
With a baby Croc at Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center, Puerto Princesa
September 2006



with my BFs (",)
Lu-Li Island, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
September 2006



One of my favorite beaches in Cebu -- Sumilon Island
May 2005



Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro
May 2007



Taoist Temple, Cebu City
October 2007



Maribago Bluewaters Cebu
October 2007



Chocolate Hills, Bohol
October 2007



Alona beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
October 2007



How can I not include this pic when I'm with my most favorite OPM band?!?! *kahit di ako ganun ka-photogenic sa pic..lol!* 
weeee!! it's SIDE A!!! *giddy*
December 2007



Another one with SIDE A =D someone pinched my hand when this picture was being taken..can you guess who did it? *I never found out =p*



When honey saw this pic, he told me I look like my Nanay here..thus making it one of my faves =p
Taken at Chelsea Market Cafe, Serendra, The Fort in Taguig (loved the cheese fondue)
August 2008



I did say I love anime right? So I was really excited when the theme for the our company's Christmas party was Anime. =D
December 2008



My first trip to Boracay...and I hope this is not the last :)
White Beach, Boracay, Aklan
March 2009



You have probably seen this pic on most of my sites/pages *if you've been my friend for quite some time now*...=p
This pic was taken by Faye when we were in Bora (Nikon D90)
March 2009


Another pic when we were in Bora
This photo's taken by Imee using her Nikon D90 (",)
March 2009



One last fave from our Bora pic..*ang kulit! hehe*
*thanks for the pics, Imes =p*
March 2009



With my little rascal, Gabriel =)
Imperial Palace, Mactan, Cebu
June 27, 2011



At John and Yoko in Greenbelt 5 *please meet Imee and Faye, from M-R*..I included this pic because I like my curls here..=p
July 8, 2011


Another pic with baby Gabriel =)
SM City Cebu
July 31, 2011

Signing off for now.. =p til my next pic! ^_^

joy (",)
<3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)