Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Got tickets to Disney Live!!!





Yippeeee!!! We got tickets to Mickey's Music Festival this Sunday!!!

Yes! We are going to see Mickey and friends, with their guests from The Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Toy Story! Disney hits from these movies are remixed to the hottest sounds of today featuring hip-hop, pop, swing, reggae, rock, country and so much more! Cool, huh? ;) The shows are gonna be from September 23-25 at the Waterfront Lahug in Cebu City and October 5-9 at the Araneta Coliseum (Big Dome).

BIG thanks to our sponsors for the tickets! *wink* Didn't I tell you I am blessed? hehe! Excited much! =p

Weeeee!!! I'm sure it's gonna be fun, fun, fun! *grin*

For more details about the show, please visit: http://www.disneylive-asia.com/mickeymusicfestival/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)