Friday, September 2, 2011

Sykes partners with Buyanihan.com!


I'm addicted to online promos and discount sites. Yes! I've signed up to CashcashPinoy, Ensogo, Beeconomic, Metrodeal, Dealdozen, Deal grocer, etcetera, etcetera. And now, Sykes Elite circle is at BUYanihan.com! (",)


Isn't it cool??? (",)
For Sykesers, this will be the home page view:



Also, here's a list of other online discount/promo sites that I like. In case you haven't signed up with them yet, you may want to check them out:







Getting BIG discounts is really great! *I soooo loooooove discounts!* And these sites are also convenient especially when your online most of the time, right?

So what are you waiting for? Happy shopping!!! (",)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)