Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come!!!




Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honor the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by the following generous sponsors:



and




I'm new to the Nuffnang community but I'm sooooo glad that I decided to be a Nuffnanger! I can't contain my excitement when I found out that they will be giving exclusive invites to the Blog Awards in Malaysia. And I fervently hope that I will be one of those lucky bloggers!!!  

I can give a lot of reasons why I badly want to go and attend the 2011 Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards. Though they're only asking for top 3...gosh! It's hard to simply shrink my list to 3 reasons! :p

Satu. One. I believe it's gonna be a perfect opportunity to meet great bloggers!! Ooohh!! Ever since I went back to the blogosphere, I have discovered a lot of amazing bloggers out there. As in really a LOT! They inspire me to write more often and write not just for myself or to express my feelings but also to inspire and touch other people. And it's also a chance for me to learn during this event straight from the experts! :)

Dua (say doo-wa). Two. I am a wanderlust. Traveling is one of the things I save money for. Although I wish I'll be able to travel more but I'm not Ms. Richie Rich you know. :) I've never been outside the Philippines and Malaysia has always been in my list of countries to travel to in the APAC region. I would love to see a breathtaking view of Kuala Lumpur's skyline from the Petronas Twin Towers -- the tallest twin buildings in the world...to see, taste, and experience the culture of this country...and it would also be a great opportunity to explore the tourist attractions of the country since there's a semi-guided tour for bloggers who will be chosen to attend! I particularly want to see the Putra Mosque, Cyberjaya Lake Gardens, and get a glimpse of their famous and oh-so-beautiful bridges especially at night! AND lucky bloggers who will be invited in this event are going to stay in Putrajaya Marriott for 3D and 2N!!! Can you believe it?!?! Super duper awesomeness, huh? :-D




Tiga. Three. Last, but definitely not the least...I can hardly wait to blog about my once-in-a-lifetime experience attending this prestigious event for bloggers from all over the Asia-Pacific in Malaysia!!! I'm sure it's gonna be an unforgettable experience. :)

They say that if you wish for something hard enough, if you think positive and if you believe, your wish will come true...soooooo, to all my lucky stars out there, please, please, please grant my heart's desire...it's just 52 days before Christmas, can it be my ultimate, advanced Christmas gift? Puhleeeaasssssseeeee?? :D

And of course, thank YOU, Nuffnang for this very wonderful and rare opportunity!!! (",)


*Photo Credits: All images are from the Web.



3 comments:

Josephine said...

go go go! hope the Universe hears you out! weeeeh! and if u ever go to KL, of course, that means you're dropping by SG right? :) see you soon! heheeh

R. Joy de Leon said...

Josephiiiinnnnneeeee!! thanks for the added prayer! :D mwaaah! Of course, that's the plan *wink wink* *BIG GRIN*

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

all the best for this and good luck! :D


[tehtarikmemoirs.com]

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)