Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gabriel's milestones: From 6 to 11 months old (",)



"If children grew up according to early indications, we should have nothing but geniuses."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

 

***
Gabriel from 6 to 9 months...


Gabriel at 10 months...my baby's growing up so fast.. :(
1st Trick or treat in Parkmall...(as Mickey Mouse)
Tito-Papa Dindo's birthday...
driving...
making "pa-cute"


His first studio pics @ Banana Babies Photography in BTC
it's bath time!!!


my Ba-BEE Gabriel (",)


Chef Gabriel Johan... ;)


11 months old..
Gabriel and his ponytail..^_^
learning to walk...
Just having fun!

My baby is growing up very fast... :( He had his first upper front tooth between 9-10 months... learned to walk at 12 months..He's already quite a handful since he was around 18 months old. His "terrible 2" stage started out earlier. =p Although he still has stranger anxiety since he's almost always alone with his Ate Ann (previous Yayas - he's had 3 before Ann) coz his Mama and Papa have to work. :(

I also wish he'd already talk in sentences, he's still talking gibberish..Probably confused on what language he should learn -- Tagalog, English or Cebuano. haha! My poor baby! But I'm also amazed at how techie his generation is. At 1 year old he can already unlock my touch/type phone and send text messages to or call my sister and other friends. Also, he has picked up a habit lately -- "snacking" on his milk or milo. tsk tsk! He actually chipped his 2 front baby teeth already. :-/ Lagot ako sa pedia pagbalik namin after his 2nd birthday..haha! 
I actually can't make up my mind if I want him to grow up already or not...I want to see how he's going to grow up and yet I already miss the days when he's just a li'l baby. :S When I watch him sleep I realize how big (as in tall) he's become but when he's standing and I'm looking down at him, he's still a small baby/toddler...I don't know if all parents feel the same or is it just the fickle-minded me? =p

Am I talking gibberish? Oh well...=p


Hope you're having a great week! Lots of love to all! (",)





2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I think I want to get pregnant in two years time. I think so...

R. Joy de Leon said...

hahah! go, Chy! :) I bet you'll be a cool mom ;)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)