Monday, November 21, 2011

God grant me the serenity...



Image from the Web



The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the 
serenity
to accept the things I cannot change; 
courage
to change the things I can; and
wisdom
 to know the difference.

Living one day at a time; 
Enjoying one moment at a time; 
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; 
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it; 
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life 
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

~ Reinhold Niebuhr


***

2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I need this so much today. :(

R. Joy de Leon said...

Just hang in there, Chy..I hope today's treating you much better. tc!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)