Sunday, November 6, 2011

Collect and collect, then select...the Starbucks Planner 2012!



Yey! It's here!!! I've been waiting for it and I'm sure a lot of you out there are also excited to get the new Starbucks planner! *wink*

Today, we headed to the Starbucks branch near our place -- the one in Oakridge along AS Fortuna. I've been asking Honey for us to drop by since I knew that the 2012 Starbucks Coffee Limited Edition Planner is already up for grabs since last Thursday, November 3. And finally, we did today. *giddy* I still have a coupon left from the 2011 Starbucks planner which is a free drink of equal or lesser amount on any 2011 Starbucks stores. Good thing, they opened this new one in AS Fortuna early this year. :D

So let me introduce to you the 2012 Starbucks planner..*dyarraaaaaaannnnn!!!*


Cute!!! ^_^

The new planner is smaller than the previous years, making it more handy..AND instead of having 3 designs as they usually do, there are 2 more now!! wow! 3+2 = 5 designs..hehe! Ang galing ko sa Math, noh? =p Uh-oh...that makes it harder to choose...Hmm..I wish I could collect at least 2 of these or all 5!!! *giggles*

The covers are named after trees (from the topmost to the last one at the back): Poplar, Bamboo, Cherry, Spruce and Oak. I asked the barista if the covers are really made of wood, and he said that they are. It is also printed on 70% recycled paper. :)


See this very nice woven case? :)


Although, I'd say that the new Starbucks planner is simpler (inside) than before..not much of the "scrap-bookish" feel of the 8 previous ones and no page marker. Though it still comes with a bookmark.


Starbucks also made it easier for us to redeem a Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2012 Planner! We now have 2 options to choose from for collecting stickers:






Option 1: Total of 17 Stickers
Holiday Featured Beverages        9 stickers
Any Starbucks Core beverage      8 stickers





Option 2: 
Any Starbucks Core beverage      23 stickers


* Core beverages do NOT include bottled drinks, bottled water or fruit juices.


They also have a newbie on their Holiday featured beverages. Aside from the Peppermint Mocha and my fave, Toffee Nut Latte, Starbucks has created the Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha! Sounds yummy! I'll definitely try this one. ;)


This, as always, is also a planner for a cause. For each 2012 Starbucks Limited Edition Planner redeemed, Starbucks Coffee will be donating to SparkHope which is a project of UNICEF. So, meron ka nang planner, nakatulong ka pa! ;) 

So what are you waiting for?? If you haven't started yet, go and start collecting your stickers now! :D Stickers collection is from November 3, 2011 to January 8, 2012 and redemption of the planner is until March 8, 2012. (",) 


Here are some pics of our Starbucks moments earlier...=p


Honey's Chocolate Cream Chip Frap and my Tofee Nut Latte Frap (",)

Of course I needed to have a  solo picture. =p uhm..ang laki na ng braso ko..haha!

My cute baby Gabriel (",)

Drinking Chocolate Cream Chip Frap :)




Did you know that...?
Men who drank six or more cups of coffee per day were found to have a 20% reduction in developing prostate cancer.[96] Other studies suggest coffee consumption reduces the risk of being affected by Alzheimer's diseaseParkinson's diseaseheart diseasediabetes mellitus type 2cirrhosis of theliver,[97] and gout. A longitudinal study in 2009 showed that those who consumed a moderate amount of coffee or tea (3–5 cups per day) at midlife were less likely to develop dementia andAlzheimer's disease in late-life compared with those who drank little coffee or avoided it altogether.[98] It increases the risk of acid reflux and associated diseases.[99] Most of coffee's beneficial effects against type 2 diabetes are not due to its caffeine content, as the positive effects of consumption are greater in those who drink decaffeinated coffee.[100] The presence of antioxidants in coffee has been shown to prevent free radicals from causing cell damage.[101]
*Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee#Health_and_pharmacology
Just remember, anything in excess is bad for the health, okie dokie? ;) 

Let's be merry! See yah at Starbucks! (",)



2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Good luck with collecting stickers. I am not so sure if I wanna get this planner. I've been collecting over the past four year's and it's just too much. Di na ko maka afford. T_T

R. Joy de Leon said...

Thanks, Chy! yeah, I've been collecting for the past 3 yrs, too..but I'm lucky having friends and family who help me collect stickers. :) Hopefully, I'll be able to get at least 1 planner this year. :D

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)