Friday, November 4, 2011

My Super Panalo Date at Pizza Hut


It took us months of planning and postponing to finally be able to meet up and do some catching up. But I'm definitely glad we did! :)

Meet my beautiful date for the day -- Michelle. She's one of the sweetest officemates I've ever had. ;)




 and meeeee!! ;)
  
It was a Saturday after my shift and her rest day from work. We agreed to meet in Ayala (Ayala Center Cebu) but we didn't have any particular place in mind yet. I asked her what she wanted to eat and she said pasta and/or pizza...nothing too heavy since she just had a lunch date with some friends so she was quite full. We walked around Ayala first to make her hungry and think of where to eat. It was around 3PM when we met. She was thinking of either Pizza Hut or Shakey's but I just ate at Shakey's the day before. So we ended up with Pizza Hut. :) 

Have you heard of the Pizza Hut's Super Panalo Value Meal which costs Php99 per person? Unbelievable, right? Angeli introduced this one to me but I didn't like it the first time because I thought the quality of the food served reflects the price (meaning "low"). But I decided to give it a second chance. And this time, I was satisfied. ;)


The server gave us the main menu and Michelle said she only likes to eat a pan pizza which already costs Php105 for the personal size. So I suggested to her that we check the value meal. It was not on the menu that was given to us so we had to ask for the one with the promo meal. 





The meal for 2 costs Php198.00 and gives you an option to choose 2 soups, 2 main courses (you can choose from the following: pizza, pasta and rice meals), 2 drinks and garlic bread. I tried computing for it in my head if we will buy these separately and I'll give you an idea...Each soup will cost Php49.00, garlic bread Php55.00, iced tea glass is also Php49.00, and the 2 main courses...you do the math. ;)

I had my favorite cream of mushroom soup and Michelle chose the cream of chicken





For our main courses, we ordered for 2 buddy pan pizza -- the Hawaiian and the ham, bacon and cheese pizza. And 2 glasses of iced tea. Super sulit, di ba?!!! *grin*




I also added dip-licious for dessert. The dessert is not included in the meal anymore, ok? (Asa na masyado! Abuso! hahaha!) =p  Love it!!! Fresh fruits and marshmallow with chocolate dip..Yum yum!   




The garlic bread is not so amazing but it's ok.. :)


And more pictures.. (",)





Thanks, Pizza Hut, for the Super Panalo Value Meal! Winner! 


And thanks, Michelle, for the company! It's great to get to chat with you again. (",)


On a separate note, today is my honey's birthday!!! Don't ask me how old he is, ok? hint: he's not in the calendar anymore..ssshhh..hahaha! Happy Happy happy birthday, Honey! I love you so much... ;)



7 comments:

Josephine said...

suya mode! sadly Pizza Hut in SG is not that yummy as in Pinas =(
but they have other yummy pizzas here heheehe
will treat you to one when you visit ok? :)

R. Joy de Leon said...

Yippeeeeee!! Super looking forward to that, Josephine..I really really hope to visit you all in SG soon. :D that's my reason #4 for the other post..hahaha! mwah!

Unknown said...

Pssssst! OH THANK GOD you were satisfied this time. I really had to blush when I read this post because I have to drag you there and the food was not entirely great. Glad naman nakabawi! :p
Oh, so you and Michelle really did go out. Ugh, I'm jealous! :((

R. Joy de Leon said...

Angeli..haha! Pizza hut at least redeemed itself. ;) hehe! Yes, we went out. You had a date naman. :) Dan had an emergency and was not able to come either. :( Anyway, don't be jealous..we'll have our Colon date, right? hihihi! Can I bring my camera? hahaha! and NOT lose it, pleaseeeee!

michelle villamor said...

weeeeeee!! i like it, hehe :) thank you ms joydee for the time and for saying i am beautiful and sweet.. hehe ^_^ hope next time kasama na si Dan..

R. Joy de Leon said...

You're welcome and thanks, too, Michelle! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be interesting to read through articles from other authors and
use a little something from other sites.
My site :: pizza hut coupons 2012

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)