Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Panget!


My brother Noel is the one sitting beside me...

A lot of people said I look a lot like him...do I? :)


I call him "Panget" (ugly) to tease him because he was very vain...more vain than I am. Really. He called us (our Nanay, my elder sister, and myself) bruha belay the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd. I'm the 3rd. (Note: for those of you who doesn't know, "Bruha" means witch. I don't know where "belay" came from..I think a movie or something? I'll ask my sister. =p) But he also called me Panget at times. I remember he texted me one time on my birthday, he said, "Panget, birthday mo ba ngayon? Happy birthday!" (Panget, is it your birthday today?) Toink! That's how we used to show our love to each other. Haha! Lambingan namin yun..ang mag-asaran! :)


Happy birthday, Panget!
We terribly miss you...
But we hope and pray that you are already happy and in peace with our Creator in Heaven. I hope you're also watching over all of us, especially Kim and JM. I'm sure they miss their Dada a lot.
We love you!


<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Souldeelight said...

This made me teary eyed.

Hi Joy!!!!

~dian/dee

R. Joy de Leon said...

Hello, Dian!!!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)