Friday, December 9, 2011

Now Showing on Philippine Cinemas -- Movies I love!!!


Amidst the busyness of the month...cramming to buy presents and preparing for the Holidays, I have to, I must, I hope I can still watch all these movies showing this month..Waaaaah!! Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee....

And it has to be on the BIG screen! I will probably miss 1 or 2…*sniff sniff* Why do they have to squeeze great movies in 2 months?!?! Mostly during the Holidays and (US) spring or summer! Bakit kasi?! Why?!?!?! HMP!!! There are other months of the year when the movies are just soooo dull and boring and not worth watching, even on a pirated DVD. *sigh* Nagkasakit pa ang yaya ni Gabriel, I thought I could watch at least 2 this weekend…huhuhu!

Anyway, I just want to share with you my movie list....

Happy Feet Two!!!


You've already watched it? Yes…sadly, I’m such a loser nowadays not being able to watch movies everyone has watched. Amf! But, even if it’s already late, I still hope to see these cute-little-dancing penguins (ASAP!) before SM Cebu also removes it from their list. I love love love Mumble! :)


Arthur Christmas

Have you noticed? I love animations! Heheh! I’m such a grown up with the heart and likes of a 5-year old kid. Hahah! Ah basta..I want to watch this..I hope I get to (and convince Honey to) watch it. =P I can't wait for Gabriel to grow up a little more so I can have my movie buddy! Soon! *grin*



Immortals

Oh, para naman hindi nyo sabihin na ang taste ko eh pang-animated movies lang..Here’s another movie that I’ve been waiting for. This is actually what prompted me to write this post coz I learned today that it’s NOW showing!! Waaaaah! I love love love movies and books about Greek Mythology…hmpf! I really hope I’ll get to watch this soon...dapat kasi isinabay na lang sa US screening dates...hay! =P



Also, before the MMFF (Metro Manila Film Festival) movie invasion *hehe!* – here’s another movie I MUST see! Dyaraaaaaan:

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol


Showing on Dec 16! I’ve been a fan of the Mission Impossible movies…and I don’t want to miss this one. =P


The year 2012 is about to come!!! It means...The Dark Knight Rises..Underworld IV (though I’m not a fan of Vamps, but this is Honey’s fave soooo I’m including it in my list) ..Spiderman... Ice Age 4... AAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD...The AVENGERS!!!
Tony Stark: [from trailer] No offense, but I don't play well with others.
Steve Rogers (Captain America): Big man in a suit of armour... take that away, what are you?
Tony Stark: Ahh... genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
Thor: [laughs]
 
LOL! Tony Stark is soooo funny!! *super duper much excited!!!* 





Oh, and one other thing that excites me is my first *mini* Christmas Giveaway...watch our for it! Coming VERY soon! But please don't expect much since I don't have any sponsors ha..heheh! 


Hope that in spite of the gloomy weather, y'all are having a great weekend! Keep safe! (",)




<3 <3 <3



4 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Thank God I have complimentary movie tickets in SM! Yay! Will drag my boyfriend to watch Immortals. XD

R. Joy de Leon said...

waaaah! Chy! Sama ko!! hahaha! Inggit lang! Sana by Monday I can watch it na..huhu!

ching said...

out of all of those, i want to see Immortals. haha
care to follow me? ill follow back. :)

Julie Ann Lozada said...

can't wait to wait these movies soon! nice post!

Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
Thanks!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)