Monday, December 12, 2011

Never stop dreaming...




"Never stop dreaming. Follow the omens." 
~ Paolo Coelho


Lately almost every site I go I see ads of Sony Vaio...like earlier today when I browsed for movie screening time and came across this ad:



It's like calling out to me, saying "Get me! Get me!" Hahaha! I've been lusting for this one for quite some time now...I'm truly, deeply, madly in love with the baby fink (read: pink) E series... *kilig/twitterpated*


*Picture from Sony's website*

Are the ads I'm seeing omens?  I hope so! This is the reason Paolo Coelho's quote appealed to me today. Lol! And hopefully, very soon, my super beloved pink Vaio will be MINE. *wink*

Happy Monday to ya all! (",)

<3 <3 <3


P.S. Join my first Christmas Giveaway here. (",)


4 comments:

noone said...

ooh the pink sony is so cute!

Chyrel Gomez said...

Did you buy? Haha! It's a sign. I just recently bought a new Sony Cybershot. Mao to akoa gamit pag biyahe namo sa Northern Luzon.

fashioneggpplant said...

it's gorgeous, good luck with that. im sure you'll have an awesome today blogging w a pretty pink laptop! :)

join my giveaways!
2k penshoppe gc, forever21, charlotte russe, t le clerc and a beautiful satchel!
www.fashioneggplant.com

sorelle in style said...

Ooh maybe it is a sign! Lets hope Santa sends you the supercute pink one! ;)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)