Monday, December 5, 2011

Great Albums for Christmas


These are my three most favorite Christmas albums...their music make me happy during Christmas Season. :)





Noel...
Josh Groban's voice and rendition of famous Christmas songs is really heavenly...aside from his heavenly voice, would you not agree with me that he also looks like a cherub? =)






Christmas in Our Hearts
I first wrote about this album here. Jose Mari Chan has captured a lot of hearts with this album and the carrier single/title track of the album. According to Wikipedia, this album has sold more than 800,000 copies in the country. This was first released in the year 1990. It includes original and revived Christmas songs. :)






One Christmas
My ultimate favorite Christmas album...this one perks me up when I'm feeling sleepy and down. :) It features happy Filipino Christmas songs, as well as the slow ones. And I'm super duper amazed, as in makalaglag-panga *jaw-dropper,* of this album by none other than Maestro Ryan Cayabyab!!! Pag narinig mo, hahanga ka talaga! I couldn't believe at first that all the voices in this album (read: suprano, alto, tenor, bass, etc.) are all his! Grabe, super galing talaga!! =p




Sorry, I only have one favorite international album but I'm still on the hunt. So if you know one, please do share it with me. :) Thank YOU! 


So, how's your December so far? It's just 20 days before Christmas! Woo-hoo!!(",)


<3 <3 <3





2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I even love the new music in your blog. Shucks! Pasko na gyud!

R. Joy de Leon said...

awwww..thanks, Chy and Jazzy E! :)

@Chy!! yessss! can you also feel it in the air? =))

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)