Friday, December 2, 2011

My Christmas Wish List (",)





I would NOT say I am a fashionista...but I do love to look good, who doesn't?
I did admit that I am vain, di ba? =P 
I love simple but colorful, classic but kikay pieces...(",)
For bags, I love BIG bags...gusto ko yung marami akong pwedeng ilagay. :)

Just window shopping online and sharing with you my finds from Chicify.com
I sent this list to Honey...hehe! Who knows he might get me at least a piece or 2. *wink wink*
But of course, I still wanna go around malls and look for something I'd fall in love with. Too bad, there's no Zara here. :( I hope soon. ;)

How about you? What's on your wish list? :)

Have a happy weekend, y'all!!! 
(",)


1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Dugay na gyud ko naghandom ug Jeffrey Campbell Lita's oi. Kana ra gyud, ma happy nako.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)