Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Party = Food + Gifts + Friends = FUN


One of the things I love most about Christmas are the parties..I'm not much of a gimikera, esp. now that I'm already a mom, but there's something about Christmas parties, gifts and food aside, that makes me feel fuzzy and happy. :) It's also having fun with friends, laughter, love, sharing and spreading the Christmas cheer...:)

We had the joint GCC-OMD Party (names of our teams in the office) last December 17 at Veranda in Parkmall with the theme sexy and sparkling. I actually had a hard time thinking of what to wear and buying the item for the exchange gifts. I didn't want to buy a new dress that I'd only wear for one occasion so I just checked my closet. I'm glad I found this dress that I'd had for years, but only wore twice or thrice...good thing it still fits me after pregnancy. hehe! But I don't feel as sexy in it anymore, as back in my pre-pregnancy days. Anyways, enough about vanity. =p



I loved the band...loved the vocalist! :) Unfortunately I wasn't able to get their name. And although the food wasn't that great, being with fun people made the party a real success. Congratulations to Angeli of Miss Enthusiast and Eric for organizing this fun fun party! :) 



The party would not be complete without a group picture..
*click on Read more for more pics.. ;)*


another one with a different pose..or so I think.. =P

After the impromptu grace before meals...it's chow time! :)

And more pics and happy faces...

Gabriel has a new toy car from Papa..=)

Gifts..gifts..and more gifts!

 Partey, partey!! (",)

Vanity time again =P 

The party won't be complete without games..
Hep Hep Hooraaaay!!!



form 10 down to the top 3...

..and the winner is.. =)

..our turn at charades..

And guess what? We won! hahaha!




Gabriel and Papa won in the bring-me game..haha! Bring me a diaper - Gabriel is wearing one! =P





Exchange gifts and last words from Kevin..thanks, Kevs, for sponsoring majority of the expenses for our party! =) Til next year! *wink*


Just 3 more days til Christmas..are you excited? I am!!! (",)

<3 <3 <3


P.S. On a serious note, amidst our partying and having fun this Christmas season, let us not forget our brothers and sisters in Iligan and CDO...For information on how to help them, you may check out my post Helping the Victims of Typhoon Sendong. Stay safe, dear ones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)