Sunday, January 22, 2012

God Will Make a Way





God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way


By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today


I'd like to share with you this beautiful song...a song about God's unwavering love for us. 

I don't mean to sound preachy, but there were really low times in my life that made me want to give up. I think everyone experience that at least once in his/her life. Have you? What made me go on was my faith -- knowing that I have Someone up there who will always be there for me. I turned to Him. I cried to Him. Prayed for help in going through those tough times and for me to move forward. I'm not a very good/active Catholic, I'm not really proud to admit that. But in spite of my unfaithfulness to God, He remains faithful. ALWAYS.

God is good, ALL the time! (",)


<3 <3 <3


2 comments:

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

This song is one my faves.

airen14 said...

THIS SONG WAS MADE SO GREAT.!
i'm really get inspired from this song.. :)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)