Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy happy 3rd Birthday, Gabriel!


Dear Gabriel,

Happy 3rd birthday, anak!!! I hope you enjoyed your day even if we only had a simple celebration for you since we have budget constraints for now. I promise to make it up to you once Mama is back to work. :)

You probably don't understand yet that it's a BIG milestone for you, and for me and your Papa. How time really flies!!! I get amazed at times when I watch you sleep and realize how big you've grown. You are now 3 years old and a Kuya to Baby Gian. :) 

We are so proud of you, baby. You have a lot of milestones the past year. You've learned to talk. A LOT.  :)) You have shown more independence like learning to eat on your own. And you've learned your ABCs, numbers 1-20 (though you skip numbers 14-16...haha!), and colors! :) Aside from knowing how to use the laptop and our touch phones. lol!

Though you've become so makulit and hard-headed that there are times I scold you (a lot). I hope that when you grow up, you'll know and understand that Mama does it for your own good. It is because I want you to grow up to be a good and responsible person. I'm sorry if I don't get to spend as much time with you anymore because I am taking care of your baby brother. Know that Mama also feels bad to not be always be by your side. I might not be a perfect Mom, but I promise to always do my best for you and baby Gian. And I hope you and Gian will be the best of friends.

I wish you happiness, love and good health, baby. May God always bless and protect you. And even with Baby Gian now, you will always be our Bebeng. Papa and Mama will always be here for you, no matter what and we love you sooooooo much!

Hugs and kisses,
Mama



*photo taken on our trip to Danasan Eco Park last Nov 17*
He was so obsessed with the 8x8 ATV :))

I remember last year he was still afraid of blowing his candle. Now he's excited to do it! :)


<3 <3 <3



1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

I wish my mom blogged my growing up years.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)