Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My teeny weeny tummy bump ^_^



Gabriel is going to be a big brother soon! Happy-ness!! (",) 

And this is the reason I cancelled my El Nido trip and haven't blogged for quite some time (the other reason is Gabriel monopolizing me or the laptop :p). I am actually sneaking in this post while the big brother is having his afternoon nap. ;)

I haven't been feeling well (read: lazy) the past months. I have been dizzy, tired and nauseated almost everyday of the first trimester...Oh, the nausea has not stopped yet, now that I'm on the fifth month! Every time I eat something that the little baby doesn't like *i guess*, I throw it up. :( Different from when I was pregnant with Gabriel. But one thing's the same -- I also got ugly and have a *pimple* break out!! :-( Oh well...It's ok to get ugly as long as my baby is as handsome/beautiful as Kuya Gabriel. ;) 

So this is it for now...please pray for me and my new baby. And of course our growing family. ;)

Hope you all are having a great and blessed day, wherever you are!


<3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)