Monday, March 11, 2013

Still...





I have been thinking of searching for this song whenever I hear it during mass. But then I always get busy after and forget about it. Finally remembered it today and thought I'd like to share this with you. I didn't even know the title but the words touched me.

I was teary eyed when I heard this again during the Sunday mass earlier...some songs do that to me a lot of times. :))

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust



A blessed week to everyone!

May we all find rest in Christ alone and be still knowing He is our God....




<3 <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)